Healthwatch Manchester volunteers are tasked with:
- Listening to local people about their experience using health and care services.
- Helping to promote our surveys and sometimes to deliver them in person.
- Using online methods to gather feedback from people in Manchester.
- Attending meetings with service users or support groups.
- Performing Enter & View visits to places of care to interview service users and staff.
- Aiding in research and reporting on key subjects that are identified as local issues in healthcare through our work gathering feedback.
Types of volunteer:
- Marketing Assistant
- Enter & View Representative
- Youthwatch Manchester member
- Research Volunteer
- Office Volunteer
Youthwatch Manchester is a group of young people (16-25 years old) who volunteer alongside Healthwatch staff and other volunteers to look at issues directly related to the services that they use.