Healthwatch Manchester volunteering includes:
- Listening to local people about their experience using health and care services.
- Helping to promote our surveys and sometimes to deliver them in person.
- Use online methods to gather feedback from people in Manchester.
- Attend meetings with service user or support groups.
- Perform Enter & View visits to places of care to interview service users and staff.
- Help to research and report on key subjects that are identified as local issues in healthcare through our work gathering feedback.
- Support from us in the form of training, resources, and group meetings.
Types of volunteer:
- Online feedback collector
- Information and signposting volunteer
- Digital communications volunteer/ Social media volunteer
- Publications and document editor
- Enter & View Representative
- Youthwatch Manchester member
Youthwatch Manchester is a group of young people (16-25 years old) who volunteer alongside Healthwatch staff and other volunteers to look at issues directly related to the services that they use.