How do I make a complaint about Adult or Children's Social Care Services?

The Corporate Complaints Team at Manchester City Council is the main contact for concerns and complaints regarding both Adult and Children's Social Care Services.

If your complaint relates to social care services you should receive a response within 20 working days.

Manchester City Council

0161 234 3012

Customer Feedback, Corporate Complaints Team, PO Box 532, Town Hall,
Manchester, M60 2LA

For more information, visit the Manchester City Council website.

Are you a child in care or a care leaver?

If you are a child in care or a care leaver, you can also talk to someone at the National Youth Advocacy Service. They are a charitable organisation who will give you advice, show you what to do and make sure you are listened to.

National Youth Advocacy Service

0808 808 1001

Do want to report abuse or neglect of a child or an adult with care and support needs?

Even if you're unsure, report it to Safeguarding at Manchester City Council so that they can check. You can report your concerns anonymously if you want.

0161 234 5001

If a person is in immediate danger, dial 999 and ask for the Police.

Healthwatch England and the Citizens Advice have also produced some resources available here.