Want to work with us?
People's views come first - especially those who find it hardest to be heard. We champion what matters to you and work with others to find ideas that work. We are independent and committed to making the biggest difference to you.
Any current vacancies are listed below. If you have any questions please get in touch.
Volunteer Development & Training Officer
We are looking for a suitable, enthusiastic candidate who can lead on the development of the our volunteer teams.
The successful candidate will recruit, train and manage our volunteers which contribute to the range of the organisation’s activities.
- Full time - 35 hours per week.
- Grade 6 - £23,080
- 26 days annual leave
- 6% pension contribution.
We expect the successful applicant to demonstrate:
- Volunteer management experience
- Experience of organising training sessions
- Ability to create and implement plans/rotas effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills with ability to manage and supervise volunteer teams activity
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 16th April 2021
Provisional Interview date: Week commencing Monday 19th April 2021
We do not accept CVs. Please allow up to two working days for a response.
Please complete the application documents below and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside the subject "Volunteer Development & Training Officer Application".