Do you want to work with us?
People's views come first - especially those who find it hardest to be heard. We champion what matters to you and work with others to find ideas that work. We are independent and committed to making the biggest difference to you.
See below for our current vacancies. If you have any questions please get in touch
Volunteer Development & Training Officer
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic candidate who is capable of leading the development of the Healthwatch Manchester volunteer teams.
- An individual who is able to successfully recruit, train and manage the Healthwatch Manchester volunteers.
- A candidate who is able to competently contribute to a wide range of organisational activities.
We expect the successful applicant to demonstrate:
- Volunteer management experience
- Experience organising training sessions
- Ability to create and implement plans/rotas effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to manage and supervise volunteer teams activity
Closing date: Friday 18th June 2021 (5 PM)
Provisional Interview date: Week commencing Monday 21st June 2021
Please download, complete, and return application packs to: email@example.com.
Healthwatch Manchester has a strong commitment to equality and working with diverse communities.